Swimming Pool Compliance Officer
- Part time (38 hours per fortnight)
- Maximum term contract for up to 10 months (Parental leave)
- Generous superannuation
- Health and Wellness program
- Dynamic team environment
- Access to on-site gym facility
- Salary range: $74,471 to $78,957 (pro rata)
About the City
City of Gosnells employees have an opportunity to serve a diverse community of more than 130,000 residents. We are a large local government organisation in Western Australia and have a reputation for professionalism, innovation and excellence. City employees enjoy a work environment that encourages employees to grow professionally but also recognises their need for work-life balance.
About this position
We are seeking a motivated person to join the City as a Compliance Officer who will be responsible for undertaking swimming pool/spa inspections to ensure compliance with the Building Act and Australian Standards.
Working five days per fortnight, you will be part of a small team conducting inspections and providing information to customers relating to legislative and regulatory requirements. You will be required to follow up issues of non-compliance and use the City's information technology and software to record inspections.
You must have
- Experience within an investigative or compliance related field
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills including strong negotiation and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use and understanding of computerised business systems including electronic records and complaint management.
- Compliance experience within a local government environment would be highly regarded
National Police Clearance and current driver's licence.
In return we can offer you
A challenging and rewarding position, competitive salary, additional superannuation contributions, professional development opportunities, as well as the opportunity to work in a friendly environment and contribute to a forward-thinking Local Government organisation.
Lina Uribe 9397 3367
Applications close at 4pm on Thursday 15 April 2021.
The City of Gosnells embraces diversity and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, young people and people with disabilities.