Truck Driver/ General Hand (Drainage Alterations)
- Full time (76 hours per fortnight)
- 9-day fortnight
- Generous superannuation
- Access to discounted health cover
- Salary: $70,950
About the City
City of Gosnell's employees have the opportunity to serve a diverse community of more than 125,000 residents. The City of Gosnells is a large metropolitan council in Western Australia with a reputation for professionalism, innovation and excellence. The City's workforce enjoys an environment that encourages employees to grow professionally and also recognises the need for a work-life balance.
About the position
The City of Gosnells Engineering Operations Team is offering an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified, experienced and self-motivated individual to carry out stormwater drainage alterations within the Engineering Maintenance Unit.
This is a permanent position and is based at the City's Operations Centre in Maddington.
What we are looking for
To be successful you will have:
- a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- sound knowledge of civil infrastructure construction and maintenance practices, sound knowledge of stormwater drainage construction/maintenance techniques and standards.
- Relevant industry experience
- Current MR class driver's licence
- White Card
- National Police Clearance
In return we can offer you:
A challenging and rewarding position, competitive salary, additional superannuation contributions, professional development opportunities, as well as the opportunity to work in a friendly environment and contribute to a forward-thinking Local Government organisation.
For more information or to apply visit the City's website.
Human Resources 9397 3362
Job closes at 4pm on Thursday 23 September 2021
The City of Gosnells embraces diversity and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, young people and people with disabilities.